Thursday 25 October 2012

Size Doesn't Matter

Hey all,

Its my second day of having the new weight gain powder milkshakes, and I can already feel a difference. My tummy has grown bigger, and my thighs have just caught up, however my ass has still to make more pudge on itself. This may just be because I am getting more round generally so my backside doesn't seem so big. The bust has definately started to develop stretch marks again, and all the stretch marks from my hips and thighs has come back :) 
I have been thinking and it is possible to maybe get beyond a UK size 10 before Christmas. With my tummy at its max size after eating a lot at the moment, my size 10 jeans fit without the use of a belt. If in the next week or maybe days I can get into size 10 comfortably, then the next size up should be relatively straight forward. 
The idea of being a UK size 12 doesn’t scare me as much as it did. Whatever size I am at Christmas I will be happy with. Fuck it, if I'm a 12 at Christmas hell yeh! It would mean if I was, I'd be bigger than my mum! Which also doesn’t scare me. Thinking about it, I think I'll  have to buy size 12 jeans before I go home for Christmas just in case I outgrow my size 10s lol 
Back in the first year of my weight gain journey, size 12 scared me. But I think I can look good at any size, as long as I have my curves. Size doesn't matter, all it is, is more material being wrapped around your body, and the sizes in shops change on a yearly basis anyway, and sizes change in each shop too. I feel women should be curvy and have pudge or meat on them as that's what's attractive about us to men. 
I am finding that body mass compared to the next women or even male isn't important. What is important is as long as you are healthy, eat right, exercise, and look after yourself and you don't have any health problems, you can be any size you want. 
I am wanting to not stay thin because of my petite height and small frame, and I look young too, so being bigger helps me to not appear and feel small. Lets see what the next few days brings, but I feel within the next week, my UK size 8 jeans won't fit anymore! Bring on the pudginess. 
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment