Sunday 21 October 2012

Getting Back On The Pudge Train


Monday 22st Oct 2012
Hey all,
I started a weight gain journey back in August of 2011, wanting to gain weight for health reasons as well as not wanting to be a UK size 6-8 anymore. Despite having a natural curvy figure, with my body being of a lower weight, it wasn’t obvious. After deciding to gain weight, by using milkshakes with weight gain powder, and eating over 2500 calories a day, and other such techniques, I slowly over the months gained. I went from my lowest of just over 7 stone to y highest of 8 stone 4 pounds. Within a year I had gained a 14 pounds, and I would have gained it quicker and with more ease if it weren’t for my high metabolism. Throughout the journey I blogged about what I was eating, and how my body changed, with pictures to show, on the site “Curvage”.
Coming into the summer of 2012, I had had enough of trying so hard to keep my weight at the highest stage, and it was getting tiresome of eating so much throughout a day, and I wasn’t enjoying it. So I decided to stop trying and just eat the healthy three meals a day, and whatever happened to my body, happened.
I am very surprised that nearly two months later, after I announced my big decision to not continue gaining weight or blogging on Curvage site, I wanted to start gaining again. Throughout the two months I had admittedly stopped eating five plus meals a day, and consuming the weight gain powder, meaning that I dropped down to a small UK size 8, losing my ass, bust and most of all tummy, which I had gained massively with the curves at the highest weights.
Recently I had felt not board as such with myself, but felt like I have lost something, the excitement about eating, food, and my body. It was buy chance that I wanted to do some experimental cooking, trying meals out which I had never made before, and that set me off. I was back into good tasting food, and still loving the Chinese and chocolate. Hehe.
I started to have my milkshakes again and just eat for enjoying what I was eating. Without realising over a three or so day period, that made my tummy expand and my size 8 jeans were getting tight again, and boy did I miss that ass! [I got it back :)].
After acquiring some curves back, I began to feel that excitement creeping back, and I suddenly wanted to get bigger again. I had began to watch “Diner, Drive-ins and Dives” on the food channel, which got me hungry to eat every night, and later watching a 2009 film “Julie and Julia” which is about cooking, I got all static and happy within myself to be where I missed.
Food = big tummy = weight gain = happiness.
There wasn’t a conscious decision to start gaining weight again, it was purely for the fact of liking what I am eating. Making tomato sauce for pasta with mushrooms and peppers I got addicted too, and after watching that film, I wanted to start to learn a bit more how to cook. Agreeably the cooking of boiled eggs for eggs and soldiers dinner the other night, didn’t go quite so to plan resulting in undercooked or overcooked eggs, but I felt that I was, despite the slight failure of that meal, getting back into being a foodie. I tried proper vegetable soup today also which I liked, and my portions of foods have grown.
I’ve ordered more gaining weight powder, as I had nearly finished a massive 2.5kg black tub of it (that I started back in August 2011), and I am enjoying food again which is nice.
I thought I would start blogging again, not just about my weight gain or what I eat, but about other things related. I thought if I wasn’t going to talk about my personal experiences with gain weight or body issues etc, then I could talk about related topics. So here I am, over a year on from when I started to blog, and two months of not doing it, it feels good to be writing again.
I thought I’d come on here and say that once you go bigger, pudgier or whatever you want to call it, you never go back- from experience!
I hope you all will enjoy what I will be saying in the weeks to come. 

 :) Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment